Sunday, February 5, 2012

Introduction

I am starting this blog basically as an art journal in order to show my process when I'm making masks, and perhaps a few other things as they get made. The name 'Vile Jelly' of course comes from Shakespeare's King Lear, I have always loved the line, and I felt that it'd make a good name for a creative studio that does it's best to do things a little differently.

As for myself, I am your humble servant in the creation of masks and other things. I will post a few things in order to get the ball rolling in order to show what I have done and what I'm capable of.

I will be using this blog also as a means to show the process for things that will be put into an Etsy store, where they can be purchased, and of course I will be taking commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews