Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Heavy Brow...


This was originally based on an actor that I saw in a BBC production called 'Downton Abby' the actor Jim Carter was the inspiration for the heavier brow, falling into the sloped nose, and bags under the eyes.

At this point in the process this mask now has 4 layers of paper on it, and is just waiting to dry so that can paint a base coat on it, prepping it to be painted in colour, which I haven't yet decided on.

The form it's sitting on top of is a face cast that I have left over from when I was in makeup school. So I have a face that I start building on in order to have the correct proportions, for the eyes in general.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you mentioned Downton Abby, there was a great SNL skit on it. The mask turned out great, it looks like bronze.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews